Now Accepting Employment Applications for the 2019 River Season
There are varied seasonal job opportunities at Canyon Voyages Adventure Co. The company was founded in 1991 and features guided rafting and kayaking trips, outdoor specialty store with sportswear, raft and kayak gear and a rental program with rafts, kayaks, and canoes. Our river season runs from March through October, with mid-May through August being the busiest months. Guided raft trips are conducted mainly on the Colorado River Fisher Towers section (class I & II rapids). A smaller number of trips are run through Westwater Canyon (class III & IV). Calmwater Kayak, SUP and Inflatable Kayak trips are offered and multi-day trips through Labyrinth Canyon on the Green River. First-year guides are generally assigned to work on the Fisher Towers river section.
- Guided Trips, Rafting, Stand Up Paddle Boarding, Kayaking
- Rental Shop – Rafts, Inflatables, Canoes, Kayaks and Outdoor Gear.
- Retail Store & Reservations with adventure sportswear, rafting outfitter and outdoor gear.
We offer highly competitive pay and unique employee perks for guides, retail and rental staff
- Employee discount program on retail items, trips and rentals
- Employee Appreciation Day. We shut down our operations to take employees out for a day on the river with dinner and prizes from our retail store
- Meal / Snacks
- Morning breakfast and beverages
- Mid-day snack and beverages
- Employee Wellness
- Membership at the Moab Recreation and Aquatic Center
- Onsite massages every two weeks
Get a printable application.