We like to keep things simple and still comfortable, so view our list below for full-day and half-day trips.
- Water bottle – each boat carries ice water for re-fills. If you don’t have a water bottle, no worries; each boat will have plenty of paper cups for your personal use.
- Swim suit, T-shirt or long sleeve shirt for sun protection and shorts or quick dry long pants. In the spring and fall we suggest you bring a light jacket or warm top, and the boatman will put it away if you don’t need it.
- Wear comfortable shoes that can get wet. They should have straps or laces so they won’t come off. We have rental neoprene booties available.
- A hat or visor.
- Sunglasses with a retaining leash.
- Sunscreen and lip balm – we suggest SPF 20 or higher.
- You can bring a camera, but it is at your own risk as it may get wet. We highly recommend waterproof cameras and we have small drybags, and various waterproof cases for sale in our store.
Each raft will have a waterproof bag for your day items.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about this list.